Obtain a second passport with Grenada Citizenship by investment program
- Obtain a Grenadian passport in just 4-8 months
- Fast relocation route to us through the USA e-2 investor visa
- A visa-free travel to 144 countries, including the EU & UK
- Non-refundable donation from $150,000 or
- Real estate investment from $220,000
- No need to live in Grenada. Remote passport obtainment option
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme was introduced in 2013 to attract foreign investors to Grenada. The programme offers a fast track to citizenship by investing in Grenada’s economy, making it one of the most efficient programmes globally. Investors can gain Grenadian citizenship within four to six months of applying.
Grenada CBI Overview
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program requires applicants to make a significant economic contribution to the country or acquire a government-approved qualifying asset. In exchange, subject to a stringent vetting and due diligence process, applicants and their families will be granted citizenship. The program offers free travel or visa-on-arrival access to 145 destinations, including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
Investment and cost
To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and satisfy one of the two primary qualifying options:
- National Transformation Fund (NTF) donation option: A minimum non-refundable NTF contribution of USD 150,000 for single applicants.
- Real estate option: A purchase of at least USD 220,000 from a government-approved real estate project. An additional minimum non-refundable contribution of USD 50,000 applies.
An authorized agent will carry out a thorough background check on applicants for due diligence requirements. Interviews with the applicant and their family members may be required during this process, which can take up to four months.
The agent will then examine the applicant’s financial history, criminal record, and other relevant information during the process. Applicants may also be asked to provide references from colleagues, business associates, or other individuals who can evaluate their character and reputation if needed.
Processing and approval time
Grenadian citizenship application is relatively straight-forward. The applicant is not required to visit Grenada to complete the process. Once an application is submitted, the government generally answers within 90 days. Passports for successful applicants will be issued within 10 working days. Applicants are not required to pick up their passports in person. An authorised agent who handled that particular application will coordinate the collection process and send the passport(s) to the client.
One of the key benefits of having a Grenada’s second passport is the right to free movement to Grenada, China, Russia, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area, among others. Besides, Grenada is the only Caribbean citizenship by investment program with an E-2 Investor Visa Treaty with the USA. This allows citizens to apply for a non-immigrant visa after living in Grenada for three years.
Other benefits of having a Grenadian second passport are:
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 145 destinations, including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
- The ability to transfer citizenship to their spouses and future generations.
- The ability to include a spouse, children under 30, unmarried siblings aged 18 and over, parents, and grandparents of the main applicant and spouse
- No restrictions on dual citizenship in Grenada
- No minimum stay is required
The beauty of Grenada
Grenada is a small island country located in the southern Caribbean. It consists of three main islands, Grenada, Carriacou, and Petite Martinique. It is widely known for its stunning beaches, such as Grand Anse Beach – which is a famous beaches in the Caribbean. In addition, it has La Sagesse Beach, a secluded and picturesque beach on the south-eastern coast of Grenada